|First met||OFIBTY wiki|
|On the family tree||Sort-of strangers (Shan is Ellie's brother's girlfriend)|
- The two love rocking out on KaraokeParty.com, and have done lots of challenges and duets together.
- There two are both British, with Shan being English and Ellie being Scottish.
- Both agree that this describes them both perfectly.
- Shan thinks the two are more alike then Ellie thinks they are.
- The two Skype each other a lot.
- Ellie made Shan play Slendytubbies, and Shan got too scared to carry on.
- In a game of Fuck, Marry and Kill, Shan married Ellie because the vows say 'until death do us part', so Ellie would have to put up with Shan till they both died.
- Shan is mad at Ellie because she doesn't watch Skins (well, she does now), Eurovision or Waterloo Road.
- They have both uploaded selfies of themselves holding cute teddy bears (But Ellie deleted hers ).
- Ellie once tried to shout "Fuck", but her iPod's auto-correct changed it to "Duck", which Shan found hilarious, and still teases her about it to this very day.
- Shan is always wanting Ellie to tell her about her bad days, so she (Ellie) can get rid of her worries, but she never does and it irritates Shan .
- They once.
- They both suffer from insomnia.
- Both also suffer from mild depression at times, and one suffers from several different types of OCD.
Shan: HAHAHAHA DUCK
Ellie: It's dead lonely how everyone is round here making out *cough*jasia*cough*shark*cough*dohn*cough* and I'm here like I LOVE OFIBTY AND PIZZA AND SLEEPING ON MY BED 12 HOURS A DAY.