|Nicknames|| Rae (All)|
|Our Family Is Better Than Yours|
|Creator of|| stories|
By Blood And Chocolate
Light in the Dark
Raybelle, aka Rae, is a member of the Our Family Is Better Than Yours! family.
Place In The Family TreeEdit
Rae is a cultural anthropologist studying the inner workings of the OFIBTY family who enjoys making extensive notes, but doesn't interact very much as part of the awesome unit.
- She is a writer, with a passion for character development.
- She likes word games
- She likes to play Plants versus Zombies, and it is the only computer game she owns
- She dances Ballroom (esp tango and rhumba), though she no longer does it competitively
- She's been involved in marching band since eighth grade, and plays tuba
- Her nickname is "Ruffles", given to her by her family, because her fingernails have ridges.
- She works at a zoo, and loves giraffes, rhinos, anteaters, and ground hornbills (and June, George and Butch the flamingoes, but just them).
- She loves family films (esp Disney and Pixar) and musicals (esp Sondheim).
- She loves Charlie Lubeck from TGP, because he's especially creative with his musical choices and has great taste in books
- She has recently come to the conclusion that Glee has jumped the shark and is sad.
- Previously to episode 4x04, Sam and Tina were her favorite characters,
- Previously to episod 4x04, she shipped Blam Bromancing, Tike Canon, and Huntina Crackship
- She loves Game of Thrones on TV, but doesn't like the books because they are too graphic and...much in general for her tastes
- She thinks Shae is the best character book-to-series alteration in the entire show
- She ships Renley/Loras, Tyrion/Shae, and FUTURE Gendry/Arya
- She thinks Dany and her Dragons kick ass
- She loves Once Upon a Time, and is excited and hopeful to see Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- She thinks Belle is awesome (though slightly tragic), and misses Graham soooo much
- She ships Frankenwolf, Rumbelle, Captain Swan and wishes there was more of an Evil Swan friendship
- She's obsessed with all things Joss Whedon, including Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dollhouse, Firefly, and Cabin in the Woods, and loves writing Sci-fi/Fantasy reflecting themes from his work (although her style is very different than his)
- She is really tech-stupid, and can't get a handle on anything very complicated on the wiki.