Since Jessy's a little bitch here's a new Big Brother for you all to enjoy (fuck hers ).
|Name||Age on entry||Occupation on entry||Residence|
|Ali Massina||21||College student||Portland, OR|
|Brandon Day||26||Journalist||New York, NY|
|Delilah Johanson||25||Psychologist||Seattle, WA|
|Jessy Montgomery||78||Retired garbage woman||Detroit, MI|
|John James||21||College student||Cincinnati, OH|
|Justin Rodriguez||29||Teacher||New Haven, CT|
|Karla Samson||22||Bartender||Austin, TX|
|Mark Washington||24||Chef||New York, NY|
|Mauricio Gonzalez||27||Consultant||Los Angeles, CA|
|Nadia Lee||23||Cocktail waitress||Miami, FL|
|Nasia Dubois||23||Photographer||Baltimore, MD|
|Nina Telar||22||College student||Burbank, CA|
|Shan Hale||28||Jewelry designer||Los Angeles, CA|
|Thomas McIntyre||28||Lawyer||Chicago, IL|
|Tom Diaz||33||Basketball coach||Tempe, AZ|
|Tyler Riccardi||27||Plastic surgeon||Beverly Hills, CA|
- An all-male alliance made of Tyler, Tom, Mau, Mark, and Justin formed called Boom Boom Boom.
- An all-female alliance made of Delilah, Ali, Nasia, Nadia, Shan, and Nina formed called The Amazons.
- In the first HOH competition of the year, Ride 'Em Cowboy, the contestants are forced to see how long they can last on a mechanical bull. In the end, Nasia was the winner
- In the Have/Have Not challenge, the houseguests were split into the Boy and Girl teams. In the competition, Soapy Suds, the houseguests needed to find t-shirts in a soapy pool that spell out the word "Winners". Whoever did it first won. The Girls team were the winners.
- Jessy, Justin, Nasia, Shan, Tom, and Delilah competed in the POV competition. In the competition, they played a game of bowling and each round the person with the lowest score was eliminated and received a prize. Justin received a cash prize of $1,000, Delilah received a slop pass for the whole season, Nasia received a Lady Gaga outfit she had to wear for the rest of the week, Shan received a trip for four to the Bahamas, Tom was forced to run five laps around the backyard whenever a horn sounded, and Jessy won the Power of Veto.
- After Nasia won the HOH, the Amazons decided to nominate Jessy and Justin.
- After Jessy won the POV, she decided not to use it since she believed fate would keep her safe.
- After Jessy didn't use the Power of Veto, Nasia decided she wanted to get Jessy out and convinced The Amazons to evict her. Boom Boom Boom tried to keep Justin and evicted Jessy as well, convincing the non-aligned players to evict Jessy as well.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12||Eviction votes received|
|Day 49||Day 56||Day 78||Day 84||Finale|
| Head of|
- of 12 votes
- of 10 votes
- of 9 votes
- of 8 votes
- of 7 votes
- of 6 votes
- of 5 votes
- of 4 votes
- of 3 votes
- of 2 votes
- of 7 votes to win